Top quality interactive gold & silver spot prices charting application that runs in real time and updates automatically, with the capability to display preferred currency, date range, real-time (session), and export a .CSV file. Polls pricing of gold on every major global bullion market, during their respective hours of opertion. Currently, our chart is set to CDT (Central Daylight Time).
Gold prices are based on the market bid. Spot price updates every 10 minutes! The spot price or spot rate of a commodity, a security or a currency is the price that is quoted for immediate (spot) settlement (payment and delivery).
To view the most current spot price (please allow 15 seconds to load), perform the following:
- Choose Metal > Spot Gold or Spot Silver
- Select Style (Line or High-Low-Close)
- Select your Currency preference (USD-US Dollar, GBP-Pound Sterling UK, EVR “Evraz Gdr Industrial Metals & Mining Section/UK, JPY-Japanese Yen, AUD-Australia Dollar, CAD-Canadian Dollar, or CHF-Swiss Franc to view
- Select Date Range preference (10 minutes, 1 hour, 6 hours, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 quarter, 1 year, 5 years, or 20 years)
- Select Real Time > Start-Session to begin or End your Session
- Select Export (optional) to export your results to a .CSV file